Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 5, 2011

Catching Up

Wow haven't been able to post in a while, these last two weeks have been pretty hectic. Well I promised you some pictures of the Tamaya so here are a couple I will post the rest on my facebook page where you can view all of them.


All we did was relax it was amazing.

Tomorrow I leave for another relaxing vacation hopefully! Off to California I go with my wonderful roommate Shyla and her family. Sadly I'm not getting to stay a full week like I was supposed to plans had to be changed and now they have been changed again all very frustrating. On the bright side though I get to see one of my best friends Lacey Bearce, who I haven't seen in over a year! I've missed her and we're going to have an amazing time. This trip is very special to me. It's the first trip I'm paying for all by myself. Granted I don't have to pay for hotel or most of my food but I did pay for my airline tickets which ended up being $500 more than it should have been due to the plan change.

I have to stop talking about that for a second and let you all know what is going on right next to me. I have a very VERY happy baby just sitting in her chair looking at me and talking and smiling and laughing out loud. It's adorable. Hold on I must pay her some attention with rather a lot of smooches.

Ok I'm back I have a lot of updates on Fiamma but I'll save those for last. That way you haven't to read all the other boring stuff to get to the stuff you really want to hear about. Anyways this vacation is also the first time I'll ever be flying all by myself! I'm 19 I know but I also have a little sister who goes with me too, but not this time it's just me. So I'm very excited because I love to fly.

Now onto the good stuff. Fiamma she is now 3 months old and getting so big she's almost doubled her birth weight. She now will turn and look for you when she hears you enter a room she keeps her head level with her body when you pick her up. She's sits in the nursing pillow and pulls her head and shoulders up and grabs her feet it's so cute. She's developing quite the personality too. I will show you a video to prove what I mean. She LOVES attention! This video shows her watching me type this she starts to get angry and kick and fuss when I'm not looking at her. Then I look and she starts to smile. So adorable makes my heart melt I do this twice with her in the video.


Well I will try to post while I'm on vacation but I'm giving Fiamma all the attention I she can get because a week away from her is a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment