Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tamaya Relaxation

My job is just sooooooo amazing! I'm super blessed. Sunday morning I left for a work trip which technically is a vacation but I'm just watching the baby too. Which of course, I'm perfectly okay with. We didn't travel far from home just about 30 minutes to the Tamaya Hyatt Resort. Sunday was just a lazy day. Fiamma's parents went golfing while she and I stayed in the room and did NOTHING! It was awesome I took two naps that day and she slept for almost 3 hours on one of her naps (not very normal for her she's not a good napper) while I took little cat naps. Sunday night it was date night for my bosses so Fiamma and I just stayed in and I ordered room service, yes, room service. I didn't really know what that was until now. I'm a mountain girl. I mean we traveled a lot but room service???? No. We did a little on the cruise we went on when I was 12 but that was about it. anyways I ordered a delicious Steak Salad with Bleu Cheese Vinaigrette. So good Monday was a great "family" day I feel like I've been adopted by my employers not that I work for them. We went on a walk around the resort and then spent most of the day out by the pool. The topper to all of this Monday night Fiamma, (who was staying in my room to give her parents some sleep) slept through the night for the first time ever. I woke up at around 3 or 4, freaking out. I was thinking that the baby was screaming and I just slept through it or that she had been screaming so bad her parents could hear her 4 doors down and came to feed her. But no all the bottles that I had prepared with formula were still sitting there. So I went to the crib and checked to see if she was still breathing. There she was out like a light. I did a little chig and got back in bed to go back to sleep for her only to wake around 6 happy as can be just STARVING!!! I'm a pretty happy nanny right now. We're finishing off our little trip with a walk and lounging by the pool I'll post some pictures soon. But everybody should come stay here it's beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment