Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 15, 2011

From Harry Potter to Brownies

I know it's Friday but the best of my week is just getting started. Actually, the best of my summer. Last night This morning, I went and saw Harry Potter, (yes, I'm one of those nerds who buys my ticket way in advance for the midnight showing, like it won't be there for months) it was AMAZING!!!! I loved it. I have read all the books, more than 3 times each of course. I even got a little teary at the end, because it's the end. It also kind of symbolized the end of my childhood. I grew up with Harry Potter pretty much I read the books as they came out, I watched all the movies. They are my age so I've just grown attached I guess. Now adulthood; bills, rent, and unexpected expenses. So for all you HP nerds go see it if you haven't!

Sunday, I leave for the Tamaya Resort for "work." It's weird because it's vacation but I'm going with my bosses and doing what I do every other day so technically it's work. I'm very excited for it, hang out at the pool with the baby and just relax with lots of sleep hopefully. The baby is sleeping in my room so I have a feeling a few extra naps are in order. Don't worry I'll post plenty of pictures. I've heard it's a beautiful place.

I have many more trips planned that I'm looking forward too. A big one in August for vacay/wedding/reconnecting with friends. Two in September one of them being another "work" trip. I'll update on those as they get closer.

I try to do a dessert every week. Well this is hard when I don't want to waste it and all of the dessert doesn't always get eaten. This week I cheated. I bought a brownie mix! But i put my own little flare in it of course. I had some raspberries that needed to be eaten and some coconut so there you go, Raspberry Coconut Brownies. I'm pretty sure they'll get eaten ;)



No cute baby pictures today! I figured I should space them out so that you all keep coming back waiting for them! I'll just let you know she gets cuter everyday :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment